Tuesday, April 26, 2011

When Church Hopping Ends!

Here is a snippet of what Sister Bowes wrote for Elder Walker:

"I want tell you how I came from searching for the Truth since I was a teenager. I've been to almost every denomination you can think of. At 14, I knew I was in the wrong church. At 16, when I started driving, I would church hop. Sometimes I would enter a church building and the people were very friendly but that's as far as it went. I also felt like an outsider at some and even though I yearned to be part of their service, it was too clickish and I was ignored.
 
I'd even begged members of these different churches to study with me, but to no avail. I felt like I was traveling in a foreign country where I didn't understand their language. I never would give up though and off I'd go to yet another church.
 
Nothing changed after I was married. We both ended up church hopping. We had children and we drug them with us. That is until one day.
 
We had a yard sale 6 months ago and up rode two little Elder fellers..." Read the rest of her story at eldermcwalker.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment about what you feel about the post, any questions, similar experiences or added insights!